The Philippines’ top inspirational artist, whose career in the local and international entertainment scene, spans 35 years. He is a multi-awarded entertainment icon, music producer/arranger, television artist, actor, singer/songwriter, dancer, multi-media superstar.
• 11 Awit Awards (the Philippines’ version of the Grammy Awards) for Best Performance by a Male Recording Artist.
• Conquered the recording scene with an impressive string of chart topping hit songs and 28 best selling albums.
• Captivated the hearts of awestruck audiences globally with his spectacular and highly energetic live concert performances and television guestings.
• Starred and co-starred in several blockbuster movies and top-rating television specials and shows.
• UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador for the past 15 years, a distinction shared with an elite group of international celebrities.
• Has worked with numerous organizations for charitable causes.
• Has 1.2 million followers on Twitter and millions of hits on his songs on Youtube.
• As a survivor of 35 years of Type 1 juvenile diabetes, complication-free, Gary champions the fight against diabetes and has been called a living miracle by many doctors.
• Married to Angeli Pangilina for 29 years, Gary has three equally talented music stars in his two sons, Paolo and Gabriel, and only daughter Kiana.